RSS

Friday, November 7, 2008

my current desktop & i lurve it =)

atikah junior is in..
a friend of mine forwarded this photo to my outlook email some day last week, it was so cute and i like it so much..so, insist on having it as my new desktop look like...at this time 10.50am got so many assignments to complete, but since today is my office retro fit day, better do something else or otherwise the things will get stuck since the remover will come at 12 noon..so, guyz hope you have a happy weekend....and me? whooaa..my big boss asked my manager and me to join 2 days training at Impiana Hotel on behalf of him, apakah?? what a weekend..."i love it, btw" ;-)

2 comments:

Vann said...

the time has come for you to love and eager to the subject of the photo :)

Jan M. said...

muqreez: definitely ;)