RSS

Thursday, October 30, 2008

my company is my loyalty & my integrity















yesterday i went to Maya Hotel with my big boss =)
half a day jer dia kat situ, so 'better half' i enjoyed myself listen & listen & listen to the all big bosses comments and suggestions to the so called new project for capability development.
from that, i learned lot of new things including the thing that i have never heard before. but one thing that touched my heart, their sincere effort to grow a new leader, until one them said, we want them to be better than us; something that u can only heard from parents to their children..
hence, it makes me realized how lucky i am and how grateful i am to serve among the biggest oil & gas company in world..
sajer jer entry pembakar semangat tuh..sebenarnye aku sgt boring dan mengantuk time tuh..buktinya? tengok la gambar2 yg aku amek tuh..nasib food dia best, nak pecah perut aku makan, huhu..nape la sejak akhir2 nie kain baju kurung aku makin shrink,hehe..=.)

0 comments: