RSS

Monday, June 16, 2008

somewhere in August 2008

atikah junior is in..


i kept on thinking and thinking and thinking about moving out from here..Ya Allah, please help me in having better way and better life..as my mind kept on moving, i glanced at my calendar on my desk.
today is 16th of June, ups..by this date on the nex 2 months, insyaAllah my best friend ANISA wud be getting married to someone, congratulation buddy!! how can i say huh? i know not much about dis someone except he is also from terengganu similarly as mine but different province of course, and another thing is that they are working under one roof. am i rite nisa?betol ler tuh :)
if you happen to read my notes here, i hope and pray u have settled the preparations for the ceremony, as i know that u are a kind of superb planner:0, may your wedding run smoothly and accordingly, dont be afraid for things will turn out as u planned it to be, insyaAllah.Have faith.
and to fiance dearie, dun worry..i know its ur day as well, hepi besday in advance my sweetiest fatty :p

0 comments: