RSS

Friday, June 20, 2008

alhamdulillah, finally i got it..thanks to Allah..

atikah junior is in..

first n foremost, praise be to Allah for His kindess and merciful..finally today, dated 20th June I got my transfer letter to another department which I passionate enough to have it. Hope n pray I'll make it there, at my new place, insyaAllah.
i have been here in MJSB for almost 10 months from 16th August 2007 until 16th June 2008. it's a long journey with full of hope, hope something to change, hope something would happen for betterment. people dont really understand you no matter how hard you try. its not about having fickle minded or be indicisive but you want something that really suits you, challenge you and not mere something that you have to do since you have no choice.i believe in fun when it comes at work. the moment i stop enjoying the things, its the moment i should quit because life is too short to pursue on something which is meaningless.
for that reason, i pray to Allah to change on thing that beyond my ability to do it. i pray to Allah to give the best for me, best for now and later. best for worldly life and hereafter. and as usual, He granted my wishes. i asked for but butterfly but He gave caterpillar, and now that caterpillar has turn out to be the most beautiful butterfly. Thank you so much my Lord. i sorry for being so ignorant, so arrogant. help me in passing all this paths for i cant do it without You.
nex week would be my last week in MJSB. i'm so happy but at de same time i feel sad for i would leave my friends and colleague who are so dear to me. ala..jauh dimata tak semestinya jauh dihati..
anyway, my last advice to all: work on thing you love and love the thing you work.

0 comments: